Friday 14 March 2014

Art (Term 3)


This is the first activity that we were told to do by our teacher in class. He told us to make an ornament in a triangle. I traced a line in the middle part of the triangle, then I sketched ornaments and plants that would make the painting beautiful. The next step that I did was to crib the sketch from the half triangle that I've already sketched to the other half triangle that was still blank. I did it by folding the triangle into half, but you could also use wax paper, paper so that you won't mess your drawing book paper. After I did all that procedure, I painted it with the ordinary paint.

What I want to reflect from what I did was that, I shouldn't have made the ornament too big. If only I made it smaller and thinner, my score wouldn't have been 85 and my painting wouldn't have been that deserted :D

No comments:

Post a Comment